- Native Trees and Festus
- William Gibson and John Mitchell: Worlds of Past and Future
- IFoA Friday
- Book Thugs Are Your Friend: The Fall BookThug Launch
- Thursday’s IFoA
- Keys to the Kingdom: The Early Typewriters Exhibit at IFoA
- Wednesday IFoA
- Things That Go Bump on the Shelf: Books of the Dead Press
- IFoA Spotlight: Louise Doughty
- IFoA: The Tuesday Edition
- steph on IFoA: Word. Sentence. Novel.
- Pat S. on Talking About Ian Tyson: Singer, Songwriter, and Storyteller
- Laura on Another Story: The Rise of the Independent Book Store
- Tweets that mention Canzine Preview: An Interview with Cartoonist Sherwin Tija | books@torontoist -- Topsy.com on Canzine Preview: An Interview with Cartoonist Sherwin Tjia
- Tweets that mention I Don’t Mean to Idolize: An Interview with Jon Paul Fiorentino | books@torontoist -- Topsy.com on I Don’t Mean to Idolize: An Interview with Jon Paul Fiorentino
Book News Archive
—Claire Horsnell As Halloween approaches, that moaning, rustling sound you hear in the bookstores could well be copies of Best...
“I feel that the best thing for an independent bookstore to do is to have their niche market; we can’t...
“It’s about finding what the client wants, but to also introduce them to stuff that is new and unexpected…”
A new work is coming from Chester Brown and it’s already promising to be the most talked about work of...
Outgoing mayor David Miller announced the shortlist for the 35th annual Toronto Book Award this morning at the Toronto Reference...
Save your pennies: Comics and comics artists are coming to town.
“Funny Forest captures so perfectly the joyousness and exuberance of spontaneous comic creation.”
“When’s the last time Peter Parker had an argument with Aunt May about where to find the best bagels?”
(Photographs by Elizabeth Mitchell and Andrew Louis/Torontoist) The plight of the indie bookstore continues with the upsetting loss of Toronto...
Griffins and Trilliums, oh my….